Monday, January 18, 2010

ESPN on the XBOX

If this rumor about ESPN streaming live sporting events to the XBOX is true, then I officially have no reason to pay for cable.  Right now, I could be perfectly happy with cable on Saturdays and Sundays (and select Mondays and Thursdays (stupid midweek football)) from September through February.  That's all I need.  I would be willing to wait for the DVDs of my favorite shows to come out before I watched them.  And if Netflix continues improving the options for streaming content, then a simple $9 subscription could net me a season's-worth of catch-up (not ketchup) for my scripted sci-fi (or SyFy...Hey, I'm Imagining Greater) sweet-tooth.  (That last sentence was really difficult to say for an ex-Blockbuster employee)

1 comment:

  1. What up, buddy? How about a post about the show at the Prince. I enjoyed the videos posted on thefacebook dot com. At the very least, I would enjoy a setlist.

    ReplyDelete