Friday, March 25, 2011

Andy Boot Camp Update 3/25/11

I few weeks back I posted about finally wanting to do something about the spare Michelin Man I'm carrying around.  I made several bold statements and I still intend to keep every one of those goals.  But Life gets in the way, or should I say, Life takes precedence.  My wife and I had a baby girl a little over a month ago and she, along with my wife and son, are more important than anything else right now.

That being said, all is not lost.  I have made some progress.  Not as much as I hoped for but a little bit is better than nothing.  Here are the completely irregular weigh-in totals:

01/14/11          318.6 (That's embarrassing)
01/21/11          319.2 (I must have made a wrong turn at Albuquerque)
01/28/11          317.6 (Slow and steady wins the race?)

03/10/11          307.8 (Stress is a hell of a drug)
03/18/11          314.2 (Wait, what?) (Disclaimer: This is the only weigh-in done at night)
03/25/11          309.8 (Back on track....I guess)


I'm not necessarily happy with the progress so far but I'm creeping closer to the exit from...Tres-town? Drei-ville? Three's Company? Tri-force? I haven't decided what to call the magical sub-300 pound threshold.  Maybe "making my re-entry into Earth's atmosphere from my own orbit"?

Oh well, thanks for all the support and please enjoy this awesome Blind Melon song about the number three.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps a personalized polynomial to describe the threshhold:
    ME=AS squared - variable lbs to the third
    or simply AS<300
    note to class:
    I never did fully understand or complete these
    equations.
    screw it, kick back and have a yummy low-carb, no taste havin snack.

    ReplyDelete